- My beloved Vol de Nuit EDT had almost run out.
- I searched the Escentual sale to price up a new bottle but was seduced by my long yearned love - the Parfum Extrait.
- Whilst waiting for my golden propellers to arrive I perused the web to read discussions about the extrait concentration of Vol de Nuit and noticed that Avon’s classic cheapo chypre – Timeless has been likened to Vol.
- I performed an Ebay search for Timeless and discovered that it was winsomely populated by the kitsch novelty bottles of vintage Avon colognes from the 60s and 70s, Timeless, Occur, Moonwind, Charisma and Sweet Honesty were abundant.
- I encountered a curious little glass cat who had no box and despite being nearly full of ‘Occur’ was likely to have gone off given that he’s roughly my age, perhaps older. I found him charming and bought him simply for his quirky feline wiles.
- He arrived, he hadn’t gone off.
If you enjoyed this post please use the 'subscribe by email' section on the right hand side and feedburner will send you an email confirming that you wish to subscribe. Alternatively, you can hit 'like' at: